A major dental problem
Bruxism is the common occurrence of involuntary clenching and grinding of teeth most people are unaware they do primarily while sleeping. Bruxism may cause headaches, damage to teeth and fillings, and neck pain. Although bruxism may be mild in most cases and not require treatment; if left undiagnosed, painful, and costly complications can occur over time.
What is an anterior splint
The BiteSoft® Anterior Splint is a custom-fitted mouth piece worn over the anterior teeth during sleep to establish jaw stability and relaxation. Fabricated with premium materials, BiteSoft’s patented design provides an optimal and effective solution to overcoming clenching and grinding. Dentists prescribe the BiteSoft® Anterior Splint to ensure natural teeth and all dental restorations are protected.
Features and benefits of the BiteSoft® splint
- No more wearing away of natural teeth
- Prevents cracking or chipping of teeth and fillings
- Protects Crowns, Veneers and Implants
- Extremely comfortable to wear, smaller than a full Arch Splint, yet offers the same protection
- Reduces clenching and associated head and jaw pain
- Drug FREE, no side-effects Non-invasive and almost invisible